Unlock Redmi Note 3 Phone with our professional guide for Mi note 3 mobile phone.
If you’re searching how to unlock redmi note 3 phone without resetting it, Mi note 3 pattern unlock, password removal, PIN unlock or even hard reset, then don’t worry now!!! Here, we have describe easy methods on how to unlock redmi note 3 phone free. So, go through all methods stated below carefully.
Do remember while applying following methods, you may lose your data like contacts, videos, media, photos, etc. We are not responsible for your lost data. warning
Table of Contents
Redmi Note 3 Pattern Unlock or Password Removal !
There are many situations when you want to do Redmi note 3 pattern unlock or password removal. Some are like when you want to reset mi note 3 phone or when someone require to unlock Redmi note 3 phone free by Hard Reset without Password or code. You can also use it to factory reset mi note 3 phone when you forgot pattern lock, Password, PIN lock, or even Gesture Lock. Here we will show you how to:
- Unlock Redmi note 3 phone without resetting it.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin of Redmi note 3 mobile phone.
- Factory Reset Redmi note 3 phone method.
- Wipe data on your mi note 3 mobile phone by Hard reset.
- Unlock mi note 3 phone password without data loss.
- Recover password when you’re locked out of mi note 3 phone.
Redmi Note 3 Hard Reset Method ?
This is a hard reset method that will delete all your Redmi android phone data. Here we will show you how to do Redmi Note 3 Hard Reset or format Redmi Note 3. You won’t be able to recover your data after this reset. Your mi note 3 android phone will be reset to factory settings. This method will also help to you to speed up your Redmi mobile phone. Follow below steps for Redmi Note 3 Hard Reset method:
- First, turn OFF your Xiaomi mobile phone.
- Now, press the following buttons and hold them for a while:
Power Button + Volume Up Button or
Power Button + Volume Down Button
- When you see the Logo, release all the buttons simultaneously.
- Next you can choose any one language from three 3 languages, by using Volume – key, and press Power Button to confirm.
- Now Select “Wipe and Reset” option by using Volume Down Button and then press Power Button to confirm it.
- Next select “Wipe All Data” option by using Volume Down Button and then press Power Button to confirm it.
- Now choose Yes option using Volume Down Button and then press Power Button to confirm it.
- Now wait while Wipe Data Complete and then press Power Button to go Back to the Menu.
- Now select Reboot using Power Button,
- Then select “Reboot To System” again using Power Button.
- Your phone will restart automatically and your Redmi Note 3 hard reset done.
Mi Note 3 Pattern Unlock Solution using Google Find My Device ?
In this method we’ll show you Mi Note 3 Pattern Unlock solution using Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method will erase all your Mi note 3 Android phone data. Using Google Find My Device you can also find Mi Note 3 phone device location. But this Reset Mi note 3 phone option will erase all your device data and you won’t get your Mobile data after reset. Just follow our simple steps below for Mi Note 3 Pattern Unlock using Google Find My Device.
- On your Computer or any other phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in with your same Google account that you used for setting up your Mi note 3 mobile.
- Next, You will see three different options in Android Device Manager,
- Now, select Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Next, choose Erase option.
- It will successfully unlock Mi Note 3 pattern on your mobile.
For details on Google Device Manager please follow this link:
Google Device Manager
How to Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 using Google Security Questions ?
This unlock method only work for some redmi models. If you see Google security questions on your locked screen, you can use this method to Reset Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 when you forgot pattern or password using Google Security Questions.
- Turn On your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 phone by holding the Power button.
- Now try to unlock Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 phone multiple times, You will see a Forgot pattern Option.
- Select the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Select option Answer question.
- Then type your Google security answer.
- Next, choose Unlock Option.
- Now, you will see YES or NO option, Click YES option.
- In this step, you can create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Now your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Android phone will be successfully unlocked.
For details on Google Security Questions please follow this link:
Google Security Questions
How to Reset Redmi Note 3 Phone using Android Multi Tools ?
If by any means you’re locked out of Redmi Note 3 Android phone, using Android Tools and Drivers, you can easily Reset Redmi Note 3 without password. This hydro unlock tool can also be used to format redmi note 3, factory reset Redmi Note 3, PIN lock removal, Reset Gmail account, Remove Pattern lock for Xiaomi mi note 3 phone or even to Remove PIN when you forgot password on Mi note 3 phone. Read carefully all the instructions before entering any number using this tool.
- Turn ON your computer or laptop and open any browser.
- Now download Android Multi tools from below link.
- After installing this Multi Unlock tool, open the Android Tools.
- Next, enable USB debugging on your Redmi phone.
- Hold Volume Up + Power button or Volume Down + Power button on your mi note 3 mobile.
- Now you will see Android boot mode.
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB.
- Now select any one option based on your requirement option 2 to reset Face/PIN lock, option 3 to reset Face/Gesture Lock or 5 option to wipe data on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 phone.
- Now, wait for a while.
- Your Reset Redmi Note 3 process will complete and your note 3 phone will restart automatically.
For complete details on how to use Android Multi Tools please follow this link: Android Multi Tools
How to Unlock Redmi Note 3 Phone without Resetting it using Google Account ?
This method is used to unlock Redmi Note 3 phone without resetting it using Google account or gmail ID. You can use this method only if you know your Gmail username and password. Follow below steps to unlock Redmi Note 3 Android phone without resetting it:
- Power ON your mobile phone.
- Perform a number of unsuccessful attempts on your Redmi mobile to unlock the device.
- Now, you will see Forgot pattern option on your phone screen.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you can enter a backup PIN or your Gmail account login details.
- Next, Enter either your backup PIN or your Gmail username and password.
- Finally, your Redmi Note 3 phone will be unlocked successfully.
Unlock Mi Note 3 using Android Data Recovery Tool
This method is to unlock Mi Note 3 phone pattern or password when you forgot pattern on Mi Note 3 mobile phone and want to recover Android data like files, photos, videos, etc. using this tool. It can also be used on some mobiles to recover password, bypass pin, hard reset or pattern lock when you forgot pattern on Mi note 3 phone or any Android phone.
For complete details on how to use Android Data Recovery Tool please follow this link: Android Data Recovery Tool
How to Factory Reset Mi Note 3 Phone?
This method is not used to unlock a mobile. This method is used to factory reset Mi Note 3 phone. You can use this method only if you know your mobile password. This Redmi Note 3 reset method will erase all your phone data like photos, videos, media, apps, settings, etc. and will restore Redmi phone to factory settings. Follow below steps to Factory Reset Mi note 3 phone:
- Power ON your Xiaomi mobile.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, locate Backup & Reset option and select it.
- Now, Select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Choose option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Now Select Erase Everything option.
- Xiaomi Mi Note 3 phone Factory Reset successfully done.
If you’re unable to perform this standard Factory Reset of a Mi Note 3 phone using the above steps, then try the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Hard Reset Method given at the top of this page.
How to Reset Network Settings of Xiaomi Phone ?
This method is not an unlock method. This reset method is used to reset Xiaomi phone network settings, like Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings. Follow below steps to reset Xiaomi network settings:
- Turn On your Xiaomi phone, by holding the power button.
- Go to Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- Find the Reset option on your Xiaomi Android phone.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your current sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, click on the option Reset Settings.
- It will successfully Reset network settings of your Xiaomi mobile.
Above methods can also be used to resolve following problems:
- Unlock Redmi Note 3 pattern
- Hard reset Redmi Note 3 phone
- How to unlock Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 phone password
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 FRP unlock
- Factory Reset Redmi Note 3
- Blu phone wont turn on