If you’re searching how to unlock Oneplus phone, forgot pattern lock, password, or PIN unlock or even hard reset Oneplus phones, then don’t worry now!!! Here, we have describe easy methods on how to unlock a Oneplus phone for free. So, go through all methods stated below carefully.
Do remember while applying following methods, you will lose your data like contacts, videos, media, photos, etc. We are not responsible for your lost data.warning
Table of Contents
Unlock Oneplus Phone Forgot Pattern or Password !
There are many instances when you want to unlock Oneplus phone. Some are like when you forgot pattern lock on Oneplus or when someone require to unlock Oneplus phone free by Hard Reset without Password or code. You can also use it to reset Oneplus forgot pattern lock, Password removal, PIN lock removal, or even Gesture Lock. Here we will show you how to:
- Unlock Oneplus phone forgot pattern free method.
- Remove Pattern lock, Face lock or Pin of Oneplus mobile phone.
- Hard Reset Oneplus method.
- Wipe data on your Oneplus mobile phone.
- Unlock Oneplus password without data loss.
- Recover password when you’re locked out of Oneplus phone.
With this guide, unlocking a Oneplus phone is a piece of cake and can be done yourself in minutes.
Hard Reset Oneplus Phone Method
This is a hard reset method that will delete all your Oneplus mobile data. Here we will show you how to Hard Reset Oneplus method. You won’t be able to recover your data after reset. Your Oneplus will be reset to factory settings. This method will also help to you to speed up your Oneplus mobile phone. Follow below steps to Hard Reset Oneplus phone:
- First, turn OFF your Oneplus mobile.
- Now, press the following buttons and hold them for a while:
Power Button + Volume Up Button or
Power Button + Volume Down Button
- When you see the Logo, release all the buttons simultaneously.
- Next, select the Language option.
- Next select wipe data / cache option, by using Volume Buttons and confirm it by pressing power Button.
- Now, Select “Erase everything” option, by using Volume Buttons and confirm it with power Button.
- At the final stage, choose the “Reboot System” option.
- Your OnePlus hard reset done.
How to Unlock Oneplus Forgot Pattern using Google Find My Device ?
In this method we’ll show you how to unlock Oneplus forgot pattern using Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method will erase all your Android mobile data. Using Google Find My Device you can also find your Oneplus device location. But this unlock method will erase all your device data and you won’t get your Oneplus data after reset. Just follow our simple steps below to unlock Oneplus forgot pattern using Google Find My Device.
- On your Computer or any phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in with your same Google account that you used for setting up your Samsung S6 Edge Plus mobile.
- Next, You will see three different options in Android Device Manager,
- Now, click on Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Next, click on the Erase option.
- It will successfully unlock Oneplus forgot pattern on your mobile.
For details on Google Device Manager please follow this link:
Google Device Manager
How to Unlock Oneplus free using Google Security Questions ?
This unlock method only work for some Oneplus mobile models. If you see Google security questions on your locked screen, you can use this method to unlock Oneplus free when you forgot pattern or password using Google Security Questions.
- Turn On your Oneplus phone by holding the Power button.
- Now try to unlock Oneplus phone multiple times, You will see a Forgot pattern Option.
- Select the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Select option Answer question.
- Then type your Google security answer.
- Next, choose Unlock Option.
- Now, you will see YES or NO option, Click YES option.
- In this step, you can create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Now your Oneplus phone will be successfully unlocked.
For details on Google Security Questions please follow this link:
Google Security Questions
Unlock Oneplus phone free using Android Multi Tools
If by any means you’re locked out of Oneplus mobile, using Android Tools and Drivers, you can easily unlock Oneplus phone free. This hydro unlock tool can also be used to hard reset Oneplus phone, Reset PIN, Reset Gmail account, Remove Pattern lock for Oneplus or even to Remove PIN when you forgot password on Oneplus. Read carefully all the instructions before entering any number using this tool.
- Turn ON your computer or laptop and open any browser.
- Now download Android Multi tools from below link.
- After installing this Multi Unlock tool, open the Android Tools.
- Next, enable USB debugging on your mobile phone.
- Hold Volume Up + Power button or Volume Down + Power button on your Oneplus mobile.
- Now you will see Android boot mode.
- Connect your tab to your computer via USB.
- Now select any one option based on your requirement option 2 to reset Face/PIN lock, option 3 to reset Face/Gesture Lock or 5 option to wipe data on your Oneplus phone.
- Next, wait for a while.
- Your Oneplus phone will be unlocked or reset and will restart automatically.
For complete details on how to use Android Multi Tools please follow this link: Android Multi Tools
How to Unlock Oneplus phone with Google Account
This method is used to reset or unlock Oneplus mobile using Google account or gmail ID. You can use this method only if you know your Gmail username and password. Follow below steps to Reset Oneplus mobile phone:
- Power ON your mobile phone.
- Perform a number of unsuccessful attempts on your Oneplus mobile to unlock the device.
- Now, you will see Forgot pattern option on your phone screen.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you can enter a backup PIN or your Gmail account login details.
- Next, Enter either your backup PIN or your Gmail username and password.
- Finally, your Oneplus phone will be unlocked successfully.
Reset Oneplus phone using Android Data Recovery Tool
This method is to bypass lock screen or hard reset Oneplus phone when you forgot pattern on Oneplus mobile phone and to recover Android data like files, photos, videos, etc. using this tool. It can also be used on some mobiles to unlock password, bypass pin, hard reset or pattern lock when you forgot pattern on Oneplus phone or any Android phone.
For complete details on how to use Android Data Recovery Tool please follow this link: Android Data Recovery Tool
How to Factory Reset Oneplus Phone
This method is not used to unlock a mobile. This method is used to Factory Reset Oneplus mobile phone. You can use this method only if you know your mobile password. This reset method will erase all your Oneplus phone data like photos, videos, media, apps, settings, etc. and will restore it to factory settings. Follow below steps to Factory Reset Oneplus mobile:
- Power ON your Oneplus mobile.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, locate Backup & Reset option and select it.
- Now, Select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Choose option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Now Select Erase Everything option.
- Factory Reset successfully done on your Oneplus phone.
If you’re unable to perform this standard Factory Reset Oneplus phone using the above steps, then try the Unlock Oneplus Hard Reset method given at the top of this page.
Hope this article has helped you to do Oneplus factory reset using our simple methods. If you have any suggestions or questions, please write in the comment box below.
For more Android related issues, do check out our other articles here.
Above methods can also be used to resolve following problems:
- How to factory reset Oneplus phone
- How to hard reset Oneplus phone without password
- How to reset Oneplus phone
- How to do a factory reset on Oneplus phone
- How to unlock Oneplus phone
- How to factory reset Oneplus 6
- How to factory reset Oneplus 5
- How to factory reset Oneplus 8
- How to hard reset Oneplus 9
- How to factory reset Oneplus 10