Easy solution on how to unlock a Samsung note 3 using our professional guide for Samsung galaxy Phone.
If you’re searching codes to Sim unlock Galaxy note 3 phones, then don’t worry now!!! There are several ways and ‘easy’ methods that will allow you to easily troubleshoot the problem and unlock Galaxy note 3 Samsung phones. This article has compiled an exciting guide to help you use galaxy note 3 unlock codes on Samsung mobile phones.
If you have purchased a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 device from a carrier, it means that it is locked on this particular network. If you want to use it with another carrier / network, you will be forced to Sim Unlock Galaxy Note 3 to make it work.
A SIM is usually locked for the Galaxy Note 3 because larger carriers do not want users to use purchased devices with other carriers or networks.
This guide will explain you how to successfully Sim Unlock Galaxy Note 3 from other carriers and use it with the same Samsung Galaxy Note 3 phablet. In this post you will find two alternative ways, one will teach you how to unlock a Samsung note 3 for free, and the other will teach you how to use unlock code for Samsung galaxy note 3.
Please note that if you manage to sim unlock galaxy note 3, this does not necessarily mean that it will work for all networks or carriers. This is because carriers are usually using different GSM bands and not all of them are compatible with your Samsung Note 3 model.
Be sure to check out the bands (2G, 3G or 4G) that your phone supports before moving on to the tutorial. Also note that this guide may or may not work at all.
Reasons why you need to SIM unlock galaxy note 3:
• Easily switch between carriers while using the same phone.
• Buy a local SIM card while traveling abroad and avoid roaming fees.
• Unlock a Samsung Note 3 phone from comfort of your own home.
• No need to root, install kernel or custom ROMs.
Do remember while applying following methods, you may lose your data like contacts, videos, media, photos, etc. We are not responsible for your lost data.
Table of Contents
How to Unlock a Samsung Note 3
If you need to travel abroad with your Samsung Galaxy Note 3, you will need to sim unlock galaxy note 3 because it will be running on other carriers.
There are many tools and unlock code for Samsung galaxy note 3 needed to sim unlock galaxy note 3 on premium websites. But here are a few simple steps that will help you unlocking galaxy note 3 for free.
The method to to apply unlock code for Samsung galaxy note 3 is very simple to adhere to and requires very little effort to execute.
1. Open your smartphone dialer.
2. Put this following code: *#197328640#
3. Tap the menu softkey.
4. Now tap on back.
5. Tap the menu and then open the key input.
6. Enter 1, tap OK.
7. Tap on Menu and press Back again.
8. Tap on  UMTS
9. Tap on  Debug screen
10. Tap on  Phone control
11. Tap on  Network Lock
12. Tap on the Options and then tap  Perso SHA256 OFF
13. Press on Menu and Back.
14. Tap on  Common
15. Tap on  NW Lock Start NV Data.
If this process is successful, you should see the following text: “Asterisk Pound One Nine Seven Three Two Eight Six Four Zero Pound. Galaxy Note 3 will restart and boot into normal mode.
If the free SIM unlock for Galaxy Note 3 method listed above doesn’t work, then you can always choose to go to Samsung Service Centre.
If you need to find the Galaxy Note 3 IMEI code by going in Settings > About device > Status, or you can open the dial pad and type this code *#06#
If this method doesn’t work, you can always contact your carrier and ask for an unlock code for Samsung galaxy note 3. Some carriers will offer it for free.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Hard Reset Method
This is Samsung galaxy note 3 hard reset method that will delete all your Samsung galaxy note 3 mobile data. Here we will show you how to unlock Samsung galaxy note 3 Hard Reset method. You won’t be able to recover your data after reset. Your Samsung galaxy note 3 will be reset to factory settings. This method will also help to you to speed up your galaxy mobile phone. Follow below steps to Hard Reset galaxy note 3 phone:
- First, turn OFF your galaxy mobile.
- Now, press the following buttons and hold them for a while:
Power Button + Home + Volume Up Button or
Power Button + Volume Up Button
- When you see the Samsung Logo, release all the buttons simultaneously.
- Next, you will see the Android exclamation mark.
- Now while holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next select wipe data / factory reset option, by using Volume Buttons and confirm it by pressing power Button.
- Now, Select “Yes–delete all user data” option, by using Volume Buttons and confirm it with power Button.
- At the final stage, choose the “Reboot System” option.
- It will successfully hard reset Samsung galaxy note 3.
How to Reset a Note 3 Password using Google Find My Device ?
In this method we’ll show you how to reset Samsung galaxy note 3 password using Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method will erase all your Android mobile data. Using Google Find My Device you can also find your Samsung galaxy note 3 device location. But this Reset option will erase all your device data and you won’t get your galaxy note 3 data after reset. Just follow our simple steps below to reset Samsung galaxy note 3 password using Google Find My Device.
- On your Computer or any phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in with your same Google account that you used for setting up your Samsung galaxy note 3 mobile.
- Next, You will see three different options in Android Device Manager,
- Now, click on Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Next, click on the Erase option.
- It will successfully reset Samsung galaxy note 3 password on your mobile.
For details on Google Device Manager please follow this link:
Google Device Manager
How to Unlock Galaxy Note 3 free using Google Security Questions ?
This unlock method only work for some Galaxy mobile models. If you see Google security questions on your locked screen, you can use this method to unlock a Samsung note 3 free when you forgot Pin, pattern or password using Google Security Questions.
- Turn On your galaxy note 3 by holding the Power button.
- Now try to unlock galaxy note 3 device multiple times, You will see a Forgot pattern Option.
- Select the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Select option Answer question.
- Then type your Google security answer.
- Next, choose Unlock Option.
- Now, you will see YES or NO option, Click YES option.
- In this step, you can create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Now your Samsung galaxy note 3 will be successfully unlocked.
For details on Google Security Questions please follow this link:
Google Security Questions
How to Format Samsung Galaxy note 3 using Android Multi Tools ?
If by any means you’re locked out of Samsung galaxy note 3 mobile, using Android Tools and Drivers, you can easily format Samsung galaxy note 3 free. This hydro unlock tool can also be used to hard reboot Samsung galaxy galaxy note 3, Reset PIN, Reset Gmail account, Remove Pattern lock for galaxy note 3 or even to Remove PIN when you forgot password on Samsung galaxy note 3. Read carefully all the instructions before entering any number using this tool.
- Turn ON your computer or laptop and open any browser.
- Now download Android Multi tools from below link.
- After installing this Multi Unlock tool, open the Android Tools.
- Next, enable USB debugging on your mobile phone.
- Hold Volume Up + Power button or Volume Down + Power button on your Samsung galaxy note 3 mobile.
- Now you will see Android boot mode.
- Connect your tab to your computer via USB.
- Now select any one option based on your requirement option 2 to reset Face/PIN lock, option 3 to reset Face/Gesture Lock or 5 option to wipe data on your Samsung galaxy phone.
- Next, wait for a while.
- Your galaxy note 3 device will be unlocked or reset and will restart automatically.
For complete details on how to use Android Multi Tools please follow this link: Android Multi Tools
How to do Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Hard Reset using Google Account?
This method is used to hard reset or unlock Samsung galaxy note 3 when forgot password using Google account or gmail ID. You can use this method only if you know your Gmail username and password. Follow below steps to unlock Samsung galaxy note 3 hard reset Google account when you forgot password:
- Power ON your mobile phone.
- Perform a number of unsuccessful attempts on your galaxy note 3 mobile to unlock the device.
- Now, you will see Forgot pattern option on your phone screen.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you can enter a backup PIN or your Gmail account login details.
- Next, Enter either your backup PIN or your Gmail username and password.
- Finally, your Samsung galaxy note 3 will be unlocked successfully.
How to Unlock a Samsung Note 3 without Password using Android Data Recovery Tool ?
This method is to Unlock Samsung galaxy note 3 without password and to recover Android data like files, photos, videos, etc. using this tool. It can also be used on some mobiles to unlock password, bypass pin, recover data, hard reset or pattern lock when you forgot pattern on galaxy note 3 or any Android phone.
For complete details on how to use Android Data Recovery Tool please follow this link: Android Data Recovery Tool
How to do Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Factory Reset ?
This method is not used to unlock a mobile. This method is used for Samsung galaxy note 3 Factory Reset. You can use this method only if you know your mobile password. This reset method will erase all your phone data like photos, videos, media, apps, settings, etc. and will restore it to factory settings. Follow below steps for Samsung galaxy note 3 Factory Reset:
- Power ON your mobile.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, locate Backup & Reset option and select it.
- Now, Select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Choose option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Now Select Erase Everything option.
- Factory Reset successfully done on your Samsung galaxy note 3.
If you’re unable to perform this standard Samsung galaxy note 3 Factory Reset using the above steps, then try the Unlock Samsung galaxy note 3 Hard Reset method given above on this page.
Above methods can also be used to resolve following problems:
- Bypass Samsung Galaxy galaxy note 3 forgot pattern lock
- Hard reset a Samsung galaxy note 3
- How to unlock Samsung phone password
- Samsung galaxy note 3 FRP unlock
- Hard reboot Samsung galaxy note 3
- Samsung galaxy note 3 hard reset
- How to unlock a Samsung note 3 lock screen