Unlock ZTE Phone Password or Hard Reset with our professional guide for ZTE mobile phone.
If you’re searching for forgot pin on ZTE android phone or pattern lock, password, or PIN unlock or even hard reset, then don’t worry now!!! Here, we have describe easy methods on how to unlock ZTE phone free. So, go through all methods stated below carefully.
Do remember while applying following methods, you may lose your data like contacts, videos, media, photos, etc. We are not responsible for your lost data. warning
Unlock ZTE phone when you forgot PIN on ZTE Android phone !
There are many instances when you want to unlock ZTE phone. Some are like when you forgot pin on ZTE phone, forgot password on ZTE phone or when someone require to unlock ZTE phone by Hard Reset without Password or code. You can also use it to hard reset ZTE phone, forgot pin or pattern lock, Password removal, PIN lock removal, or even Gesture Lock. Here we will show you how to:
- Unlock ZTE phone forgot pin or pattern lock method.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin of ZTE mobile phone.
- ZTE phone Hard Reset method.
- Wipe data on your ZTE phone mobile phone.
- Unlock ZTE phone password without data loss.
- Recover password when you’re locked out of ZTE phone.
How to Hard Reset ZTE Phone Method
This is a hard reset ZTE phone method that will delete all your ZTE mobile data. Here we will show you how to unlock ZTE phone Hard Reset method. You won’t be able to recover your data after reset. Your ZTE phone will be reset to factory settings. This method will also help to you to speed up your ZTE mobile phone. Follow below steps to Hard Reset ZTE phone:
- First, turn OFF your ZTE mobile.
- Now, press the following buttons and hold them for a while:
Power Button + Volume Up Button or
Power Button + Volume Up Button
- When you see the ZTE Logo, release all the buttons simultaneously.
- Next, you will see the Android exclamation mark.
- Now while holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next select wipe data / factory reset option, by using Volume Buttons and confirm it by pressing power Button.
- Now, Select “Yes–delete all user data” option, by using Volume Buttons and confirm it with power Button.
- At the final stage, choose the “Reboot System” option.
- It will successfully hard reset ZTE phone.
How to Unlock a ZTE Phone without Password using Google Find My Device ?
In this method we’ll show you how to unlock a ZTE phone without password using Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method will erase all your ZTE Android mobile data. Using Google Find My Device you can also find your ZTE phone device location. But this Reset option will erase all your device data and you won’t get your ZTE phone data after reset. Just follow our simple steps below to reset and unlock a ZTE phone without password using Google Find My Device.
- On your Computer or any phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in with your same Google account that you used for setting up your ZTE mobile phone.
- Next, You will see three different options in Android Device Manager,
- Now, click on Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Next, click on the Erase option.
- It will successfully unlock a ZTE phone without password on your mobile.
For details on Google Device Manager please follow this link:
Google Device Manager
How to Unlock a ZTE Android Phone using Google Security Questions ?
This unlock method only work for some ZTE Android phone models. If you see Google security questions on your locked screen, you can use this method to unlock a ZTE Android phone when you forgot Pin, pattern or password using Google Security Questions and get into a locked ZTE phone.
- Turn On your ZTE Android phone by holding the Power button.
- Now try to unlock a ZTE Android phone device multiple times, You will see a Forgot pattern Option.
- Select the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Select option Answer question.
- Then type your Google security answer.
- Next, choose Unlock Option.
- Now, you will see YES or NO option, Click YES option.
- In this step, you can create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Now your ZTE Android phone will be successfully unlocked.
For details on Google Security Questions please follow this link:
Google Security Questions
How to Unlock a ZTE Phone using Android Multi Tools ?
If by any means you’re locked out of a ZTE phone, using Android Tools and Drivers, you can easily unlock a ZTE phone free. This hydro unlock tool can also be used to hard reboot ZTE phone, Reset PIN, Reset Gmail account, Remove Pattern lock for ZTE phone or even to Remove PIN when you forgot password on ZTE phone. Read carefully all the instructions before entering any number using this tool.
- Turn ON your computer or laptop and open any browser.
- Now download Android Multi tools from below link.
- After installing this Multi Unlock tool, open the Android Tools.
- Next, enable USB debugging on your mobile phone.
- Hold Volume Up + Power button or Volume Down + Power button on your ZTE phone.
- Now you will see Android boot mode.
- Connect your tab to your computer via USB.
- Now select any one option based on your requirement option 2 to reset Face/PIN lock, option 3 to reset Face/Gesture Lock or 5 option to wipe data on your ZTE phone.
- Next, wait for a while.
- Your ZTE phone device will be unlocked or reset and will restart automatically.
For complete details on how to use Android Multi Tools please follow this link: Android Multi Tools
How to Unlock ZTE Phone when Forgot Password using Google Account ?
This method is used to reset or unlock ZTE phone when forgot password using Google account or gmail ID. You can use this method only if you know your Gmail username and password. Follow below steps to unlock ZTE phone when you forgot password:
- Power ON your mobile phone.
- Perform a number of unsuccessful attempts on your ZTE mobile to unlock the device.
- Now, you will see Forgot pattern option on your phone screen.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you can enter a backup PIN or your Gmail account login details.
- Next, Enter either your backup PIN or your Gmail username and password.
- Finally, your ZTE phone will be unlocked successfully.
How to Unlock a ZTE Phone without Password using Android Data Recovery Tool ?
This method is used to unlock a ZTE phone without password and to recover Android data like files, photos, videos, etc. using this tool. It can also be used on some mobiles to unlock password, bypass pin, recover data, hard reset or pattern lock when you forgot pattern on ZTE or any Android phone.
For complete details on how to use Android Data Recovery Tool please follow this link: Android Data Recovery Tool
How do you Factory Reset ZTE Phone ?
This method is not used to unlock a mobile. This method is used to hard reboot or factory reset ZTE phone. You can use this method only if you know your mobile password. This reset method will erase all your phone data like photos, videos, media, apps, settings, etc. and will restore it to factory settings. Follow below steps to Factory Reset ZTE phone:
- Power ON your mobile.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, locate Backup & Reset option and select it.
- Now, Select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Choose option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Now Select Erase Everything option.
- Factory Reset successfully done on your ZTE phone.
If you’re unable to perform this standard Factory Reset a ZTE phone using the above steps, then try the Unlock ZTE Phone Hard Reset method given at the top of this page.
Above methods can also be used to resolve following problems:
- Bypass ZTE phone forgot pattern lock
- Hard reset a ZTE phone
- How to unlock ZTE phone password
- ZTE phone FRP unlock
- Hard reboot ZTE phone
- ZTE phone hard reset
- ZTE phone pattern lock miracle