Easy solution on how to fix iPhone overheated and wont turn on issue using our professional guide for iPhone overheating problems.
If you’re searching a solution on how to fix iPhone overheating and wont turn on problem, then don’t worry now!!! There are several ways and ‘easy’ methods that will allow you to easily troubleshoot this problem and fix iPhone overheating issues. This article has compiled an exciting guide to help you with a variety of options to assist you to avoid any serious injury.
Table of Contents
If your iPhone overheated and wont turn on, Here’s how to fix it
iPhone excessive heat is a typical issue that causes the phones to behave strangely. Certain users are affected by a long-term injury. There’s a specific case in which iPhones was overheated and exploded or inflamed.
It happens when the iPhone is kept in charge. The fact that the iPhone overheated while charging suggests a battery issue more than the root cause. Users have also reported that iPhones overheating and the drain of battery are happening simultaneously.
Perhaps, these could trigger an iPhones blast. But, if you manage it correctly, it will ensure your mobile is protected from damages and ensure safe operation of your iPhone. Therefore, in this guide we’ll tell you how to repair your mobile phone when your iPhone overheated and wont turn on problem.
Easy Fixes for iPhone overheating and won’t turn on issue
If you’re suffering from iPhone overheated and draining battery quickly, you must be more attentive when using and maintaining your iPhone. The iPhone overheating usually is an issue with charging. If you notice your device is repeatedly overheating when you use it regularly, it could be due to the hardware, or the software might be at fault.
The fixes below will probably offer the solution when iPhone overheated and wont turn on problem. We recommend to ensure after reviewing for a few days to make sure that the iPhone’s warning about overheating has disappeared.
Check out this related article on How to calibrate iPhone screen
Method 1: Basic to-do steps
Below are some of the most basic suggestions that will assist help you solve the iPhone overheating issue. They will assist you to avoid iPhone overheated and wont turn on issues:
• Try with removing the phone case. Sometimes the additional layer of leather or plastic make it difficult for phones to get cool. Therefore, it is an ideal solution to take off the iPhone case temporarily to resolve the issue of heating.
• Beware of using your iPhone in high ambient Temperatures. Try not to use or keep your mobile in the sun or in hot environments for a long time.
• Avoid direct sunlight exposure. It is better to put phones in a bag or under shade when outdoors.
• Avoid using maps. This generates lots of heat.
• Do not charge in hot environments If you can charge when you get to a colder area.
• Avoid using a defective adapter or cable: They can cause battery overload and result in to the iPhone to overheat when charging.
Method 2: Try shutting OFF your iPhone
It is also the most well-known solution to resolve iPhone overheating and wont turn on problems. Press and hold both the Power/Side button and Volume Up/Volume down button simultaneously, then let it go. You’ll see Slide To Power Off option. Slide it to your right , and wait for atleast 30 minutes. Keep your iPhone turned off until it is cool. After that, turn on the iPhone and hold the power or the side button until you see the Apple Logo.
Method 3: Reset iPhone Settings
Resetting all settings on the iPhone can take care to fix any minor bugs or glitches. This could provide you with solutions to your iPhone overheated and wont turn on issue. The steps to set all settings to default on iPhone are as follows:
• Navigate to the Settings menu from the Home screen of iPhone.
• Select General.
• Scroll down until you find the Reset option, tap on it.
• Click on Reset All Settings.
Methods for resetting network settings on iPhone
• Go the Settings> General,
• Click on the Reset button, and then choose Reset Network Options.
Steps to Reset Location & Privacy Settings on iPhone
• Reach Reset option using Go the Settings> General,
• Click on Reset Location and Privacy, this time.
Method 4: Turn off Bluetooth on iPhone
The use of Bluetooth will cause heat to your iPhone. So, you must shut it off whenever it’s not required. To shut off the Bluetooth on iPhone Follow these steps:
• Open Settings> Bluetooth,
• Select Turn it OFF if it’s activated.
Method 5: Disable Location Services on iPhone
Another method to prevent the iPhone overheated and wont turn on issue is to deactivate your location services on iPhone. This can be done by the steps below:
• Launch the Settings app on iPhone
• Scroll down to Privacy option.
• You can find Location Services here. The service is disabled by default.
• You can disable it by pressing on it if its enabled.
Method 6: Enable the Airplane Mode on iPhone
By turning off Airplane Mode on iPhone, you can disable the functions like GPS, Bluetooth, WI-FI and Cellular Data. This will prolong battery’s life and also help with iPhone cooling down.
• Go to the Settings on iPhone,
• Find and locate Airplane Mode to enable it.
Method 7: Disable Background Refresh
Background refresh is a way to refresh all applications running on your iPhone, no matter whether you’re using them or not. It can keep your iPhone seeking updates in the background , which makes it overheat. Here’s how to stop the background refresh on your iPhone:
• Navigate to General option and tap on Background App Refresh,
• Switch OFF to stop the app’s background refresh on iPhone
Method 8: Update all applications on iPhone
The updating of the apps installed on your iOS devices will resolve any bugs that may cause iPhone overheated and wont turn on issue. Follow the steps below to update all your apps on iPhone:
• Start the App Store and then click Profile photo that matches you Apple ID,
• Visit the Updates available section, click Update All to update all apps that are listed or click an update option on the right side of each app to update the apps you’ve selected.
Method 9: Update iOS
Apple offers fixes through updates for the iOS devices. The outdated version of the iPhone software could cause it to be under stress that can cause the iPhone overheated and wont turn on problem. Follow these steps to update iOS on iPhone:
• Go to the Settings> General,
• Then Go to Software updates to install any updates that are available.
Method 10: Get rid of unwanted applications
If the iPhone heating issue still persists, look for any specific app that might be troublesome. Follow the steps below:
• Go to the Settings>General,
• Select iPhone Storage,
• There is a list of apps installed, along with the amount of storage they consume.
• If you discover any app not recognized or unwanted, remove it by clicking on the app and selecting “Delete” app option.
Method 11: Contact for Apple Support
In the event that the warning message iPhone is overheating and won’t switch on is still displayed then it is not something that you can do from your part. Ask for advice of Apple Support.
Hope this article has helped you to Fix iPhone overheated and wont turn on issue using our simple methods. You can try any of the above methods to solve this iPhone heating problem according to your technical knowledge. If you have any suggestions or questions, please write in the comment box below.
For more iPhone related solutions, do check out our other articles here.