If you’re searching how to unlock forgot iPhone passcode without restore and how to unlock iPhone without passcode or face id, then don’t worry now!!! Here, we have describe easy methods on how to easily unlock an iPhone when you forgot iPhone passcode for free. So, go through all methods stated below carefully.
Table of Contents
When to Unlock Forgot iPhone Passcode without Restore
If you can’t remember the passcode on iPhone, you can unlock your iPhone when you forgot the password without restore. There are many instances when you want to to unlock forgot iPhone passcode without restore. Some are like when you cant remember iPhone password, when iPhone stop recognizing your fingerprint, when you want to bypass iPhone passcode or if you want to unlock iPhone without passcode or face id. Here we will show you how to:
- Unlock forgot iPhone passcode without restore.
- How to unlock iPhone without passcode or face id.
- How to unlock iPhone without face id or passcode.
With this guide, unlocking forgot iPhone passcode without restore is a piece of cake and can be done yourself in minutes.
Method 1: How to Unlock forgot iPhone passcode without restore
If you forgot iPhone passcode without restore it, you can remove PIN lock code by using the iCloud. This method is ideal especially if you do not want to factory reset the iPhone and do not want to erase everything stored on your iPhone.
Sometimes, the iPhone can stop recognizing your fingerprint and prompt you for PIN code. If you forget the iPhone passcode on your iPhone X without setting it for your lock screen, the only way to regain access to your iPhone is to do a factory restore. Some people may claim to give you a way to unlock your forgot iPhone passcode without restore, but unfortunately this is not possible.
If you still have proof of purchase of your iPhone, you may contact Apple and they may try to remove your screen lock for you. Note that they are not always able to help you, even if you have proof of purchase, take it with a pinch of salt. Follow below steps, If you forgot iPhone passcode without restore:
If you forgot your iPhone passcode without restoring it, please follow the steps below.
Apple introduced Pin lock as a security feature, so the only way to unlock the iPhone without entering a passcode is to restore the iPhone completely and delete all personal data along with it.
If you forgot the iPhone passcode without restore and want to access it again, below are the only possible ways to unlock iPhone:
The easiest way you can remove the iPhone passcode is if you had an Apple ID setup with iCloud. You can use iCloud to remove the password from your iPhone:
- Go to icloud.com/#find. when prompted, sign in with your iCloud Apple ID.
- Now click on All Devices at the top of your browser window.
- Select your device that you want to erase.
- Now click “Erase iPhone” to erase your iPhone passcode.
- Once the iPhone is erased, follow the steps displayed on your iPhone X to set it up again and choose a backup file to restore when prompted if available.
Method 2: How to unlock iPhone without passcode or face id
If you didn’t have iCloud Id set-up, you can also erase your iPhone using “iPhone Recovery Mode” and forcing a restore on iPhone. This process to unlock iPhone without passcode or face id can be a little tricky so follow all the steps carefully:
- Connect your iPhone X to your computer using a iPhone lightning cable
- Open iTunes on your computer
- While your iPhone is connected to your computer, press and release the Volume Up button, press and release Volume Down button, then press and hold the Side button until you can see the Apple logo.
- When the iPhone will display the Apple logo, Don’t release the Side button until you see the recovery mode screen.
- Now in your iTunes window you should then see a message pop up stating that “There is a problem with the iPhone that requires it to be updated or restored.”
- Select Restore to continue. If there is any iOS update available, it will ask you to update the iPhone before proceeding.
- Once the restore or update process is completed, your iPhone X will restart to it’s initial setup screen and you can then restore backup from your iCloud or iTunes if available.
- Exit iPhone recovery mode: Now you can exit iPhone recovery mode by Pressing and holding the Power button and the Volume Down button simultaneously until an Apple logo appear (or the Connect to iTunes pop up message disappear when in Recovery Mode).
- Now your iPhone will then reboot normally and you have successfully unlock iPhone without passcode or face id.
If you’re unable to perform this standard method to unlock forgot iPhone passcode without restore using the above steps, then try the Factory Reset iPhone method given in another post on our website..
Hope this article has helped you to unlock forgot iPhone passcode without restore using our simple methods. If you have any suggestions or questions, please write in the comment box below.
For more iPhone related issues, do check out our other articles here.
Above methods can also be used to resolve following problems:
- How to unlock iPhone without passcode or face id
- How to unlock iPhone when you cant remember iPhone passcode
- How to bypass iPhone passcode
- How to reset passcode on iPhone
- How to factory reset iPhone without passcode
- How to remove passcode from iPhone
- How to resolve I forgot my iPhone passcode problem
- How to unlock iPhone passcode