If you’re searching how to unlock Apple Watch without passcode, password, or even hard reset Apple Watch, then don’t worry now!!! Here, we have describe easy methods on how to unlock Apple Watch when you forgot your password for free. So, go through all methods stated below carefully.
Do remember while applying following methods, you will lose your data like contacts, videos, media, photos, etc. We are not responsible for your lost data.warning
Unlock Apple Watch without Passcode or Password !
Have you ever thought about forgetting your Apple watch passcode or, for some reason, being not able to type due to a broken screen? This is where you realize that it is important to have options like unlocking the Apple Watch without a password. Losing a passcode or not having access to your Apple Watch is the worst thing you can experience. The rotating world of technology makes life easy and comfortable. An Apple Watch is your health bracelet, a smartphone (with limited functionality) and a navigation tracker. You can access what is happening around you in a simple swipe at your convenience.
There are many instances when you want to unlock Apple Watch. Some are like when you forgot password on Apple Watch or when someone require to unlock Apple Watch without iPhone. You can also use it to reset Apple Watch lock, Password removal, PIN lock removal, or even Gesture Lock. Here we will show you how to:
- Unlock Apple Watch without passcode free method.
- Remove Pattern lock or Pin of Apple Watch.
- Hard Reset Apple Watch method.
- Unlock Apple Watch without iPhone.
- Unlock Apple Watch when you’re locked out of iPhone.
- Unlock Apple Watch without Apple id.
With this guide, unlocking a Apple Watch is a piece of cake and can be done yourself in minutes.
How to Unlock Apple Watch without Passcode or Password Method
It is disappointing to see the incorrect password warning on your Apple Watch when you are sure you have it corrected. Numerous attempts prove that you have lost access to the content on your Apple Watch.
At that point, you need to think of a way to unlock Apple Watch without passcode or password. Resetting and setting up the Apple Watch is the fastest and most reliable way to do this without involving extra gadgets.
In this method we will show you how to Unlock Apple Watch without passcode. This method will erase everything on your Apple Watch and settings and will reset Apple Watch to factory settings. Follow below steps carefully:
- Make sure the Apple Watch is fully charged.
- Now Press and hold the power button until the power off menu appears on the screen.
- Now firmly Press the digital crown button until a menu appears.
- Now select the “Erase all content and settings” options.
- On the prompt, tap the green checkmark to confirm, and wait for the process to finish.
- You have successfully unlock Apple Watch and restore to factory settings.
This is an easy way that doesn’t need external devices but some little knowledge on how to unlock Apple Watch without passcode.
How to Unlock Apple Watch with iPhone
In this method we’ll show you how to Unlock Apple Watch with iPhone. Most of the users who use Apple Watch usually pair their watch with their iPhone. If you’ve paired the Apple Watch with your iPhone before it’s locked, you’re in luck. You can actually use your iPhone to unlock your watch and access it again.
However, keep in mind that the method that helps unlock Apple Watch with iPhone will erase all data stored on the watch. This means that when you erase the Watch using your iOS device, all the settings and other files on your Watch will be deleted.
If you backed up your Watch before it was locked, you’ll be able to restore your data from a backup. If you backed up your iPhone with iTunes or iCloud, that backup already contains data for your Watch and you can restore that backup when the Apple watch is reset. Just follow our simple steps below to unlock Apple Watch with iPhone:
- Keep your iPhone and Apple Watch close to each other.
- Now open the Apple Watch app from your iPhone.
- When the Apple Watch App opens, tap on the option “My Watch“. Then, tap the General option.
- Now select Reset option to access the Watch reset settings menu.
- On the next screen, Now select option “Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings”.
- Confirm on the warning prompt that states all media and data will be deleted.
- You may be required to enter your Apple login details if required.
- Now it will successfully unlock Apple Watch with iPhone.
Note: If you have Apple Watch Series with GPS+ Cellular features, you will be asked if you want to “Keep plan” or “Remove Plan” from your Apple Watch. If you want to keep the plan, you can again set up your Apple Watch after reset, but if you remove plan, you will require to contact your carrier to have it added back into your Apple Watch.
Also read: How to Factory Reset iPhone with or without Password
How to Unlock Apple Watch without iPhone
It is very easy to unlock your Apple watch if you have already paired your Apple Watch with your iPhone. However, things are different when you haven’t paired your watch with an iPhone and want to unlock Apple Watch without iPhone.
Since your Apple Watch isn’t linked to an iPhone, you can’t use any other phone to unlock your Apple Watch. Then you have to use the watch itself to remove the lock. However, there is an option on the Apple Watch itself that allows you to do a factory reset Apple Watch.
When you do a factory reset Apple Watch, it erases all data stored on your Apple Watch but you can restore it when you pair your Apple Watch with your iPhone again. Following are the steps on how you can unlock Apple Watch without iPhone.
- Connect your Apple Watch with the charger On because this is necessary to reset Apple Watch.
- Now Press and hold the Side button, you should see an option that says Power Off. Press the slider and remove your finger.
- You should see an option that says “Erase all content and settings” on your Apple Watch’s screen.
- Tap on “Erase all content and settings” option and your Apple Watch will begin to erase.
- After sometime, your Apple Watch resets to the factory settings.
- This will successfully unlock Apple Watch without iPhone.
- Now you should be able to set it up as a new device again. You can also restore a backup on Apple Watch if you want to retrieve your old settings and files.
How to Unlock Apple Watch without Apple ID
If you’ve forgotten your Apple ID you can use the physical buttons on your Apple Watch to reset it. This method is advised only if you cannot reset Apple Watch from your iPhone or Watch menu.
Like the other methods, this method will also completely reset Apple Watch to factory settings. This will remove your saved files, data and settings from your Watch. You can reconfigure Apple Watch with your custom settings. Read carefully all the instructions before using this method to unlock Apple Watch without Apple ID.
- Connect or plug your Apple Watch into charging.
- Press and hold down the Side button on your Watch. Do not turn off your Apple Watch.
- From the options on screen, firmly press Power Off and quickly let it go.
- You will see an option that says “Erase all content and settings”.
- Tap on this “Erase all content and settings” option.
- Confirm it again to start resetting Apple Watch.
- Now it will reset to factory settings and unlock Apple Watch without Apple ID.
Note: Your Apple Watch does not ask for an Apple ID nor a passcode when you reset it using this method.
Hope this article has helped you to find solution on how to unlock Apple Watch using our simple methods. If you have any suggestions or questions, please write in the comment box below.
For more Apple related issues, do check out our other articles here.
Above methods can also be used to resolve following problems:
- How to unlock Apple Watch without Passcode
- How to unlock Apple Watch with iPhone
- How to unlock Apple Watch without password
- How to unlock Apple Watch without icloud password
- How to unlock Apple Watch without iPhone
- How to unlock Apple Watch without Apple id
- How to unlock an Apple Watch without apple id
- How to unlock locked Apple Watch