Easily unblock a contact on iPhone using our professional guide on how to unblock a number on iPhone.
If you’re searching how to unblock a number on iPhone or iPad, then don’t worry now!!! There are several ways and ‘easy’ methods that will allow you to easily troubleshoot the problem and unblock number iPhone. This article has compiled an exciting guide to help you unblock someone on iPhone.
The guidelines apply to iOS 11 and above (and iPadOS 13 and above). The exact menu names may vary slightly for different OS versions, but basic steps still apply.
How to Unblock a Number on iPhone or iPad ?
If you’ve previously blocked a number on your iPhone or iPad, here’s how to unblock a number on iPhone that you blocked so that the contact can call, text and FaceTime you again:
- Go to Settings > Phone. On an iPad that doesn’t use the phone app, Go to Settings > FaceTime.
- Click blocked contacts (on older versions of OS, click call blocking and identification).
- In the list of blocked contacts, swipe right to left across the number, then tap the unblock.
How to Unblock a contact on iPhone who Text You
If you have blocked someone in a message to prevent that person from texting you, you can unblock that contact number in the messages settings so that they can text you again.
- Open Settings and click on Messages.
- Scroll down and click the blocked contact (on older OS, it’s just Blocked).
- Swipe from right to left on the number you want to unblock and tap on unblocks.
How to Unblock a Contact Number in your contacts list
If the blocked number belongs to someone in your contacts list, you can easily unblock that contact number from your contacts list.
- Just Go to the Contacts app then find the person’s contact info. Click on it.
- Then scroll under the person’s contact information and click Unblock this caller.
How to Unblock a Number with your Phone Company
Using the iPhone and iPad call blocking feature to block a contact is quick and straightforward, but it is not the only way to block the numbers. Most of the phone companies offer a service – sometimes for a fee, sometimes for free – that you can use to block the phone numbers on iPhone. If you have blocked phone numbers like this, the previous steps in this article will not work for you. They only apply to numbers that have been blocked on your Apple device using the built-in features.
If you have used your phone company’s call blocking service and you want to unblock a number on your iPhone or iPad, call your phone company. Your phone company can unblock the number for you.
Hope this article has helped you unblock a number on iPhone using our simple methods. If you have any suggestions or questions, please write in the comment box below.
For more Apple related issues, do check out our other articles here.
Above methods can also be used to resolve following problems:
How do you unblock someone on iPhone?
How to unblock a contact on iPhone?
How do you unblock a number on iPhone?
How to unblock a number on iPhone?
How to unblock caller iPhone?
How can you unblock a number on iPhone?