Unlock a Samsung Note 5 with our professional guide for galaxy note 5 mobile phone.
If you’re searching on how to Unlock Samsung note 5 forgot password, forgot pattern lock, or PIN unlock or even hard reset, then don’t worry now!!! Here, we have elaborated easy methods on how to unlock a Samsung note 5 free. So, go through all methods stated below carefully.
Do remember while applying following methods, you may lose your data like contacts, videos, media, photos, etc. We are not responsible for your lost data. warning
Unlock a Samsung Note 5 Reset Forgot Password !
There are many situations when you want to reset or unlock a Samsung Note 5 mobile phone. Some are like when you forgot password on Samsung Note 5 or when someone requires to factory reset note 5 and unlock Samsung galaxy note 5 free by Hard Reset without Password or code. You can also use it for Samsung galaxy note 5 reset pattern lock, Password removal, PIN lock removal, restart note 5 or even Gesture unlock. Here we will show you how to:
- Unlock a Samsung note 5 reset forgot password free method.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin of Samsung galaxy note 5 mobile phone.
- Master reset or factory reset note 5 method.
- Wipe data on your Samsung galaxy note 5 mobile phone.
- Unlock a Samsung note 5 password without data loss.
- Recover password when you’re locked out of Samsung note 5.
How to Hard Reset a Note 5 ?
This is a hard reset a note 5 method that will delete all your Samsung galaxy note 5 mobile data. Here we will show you how to unlock Samsung note 5 Reset method. You won’t be able to recover your data after this note 5 reset method. Your Samsung note 5 will be reset to factory settings. This method will also help you to speed up your galaxy mobile phone. Follow below steps to Hard Reset a note 5 phone:
- First, turn OFF your galaxy mobile.
- Now, press the following buttons and hold them for a while:
Power Button + Home + Volume Up Button or
Power Button + Volume Up Button
- When you see the Logo, release all the buttons simultaneously.
- Next, you will see the Android exclamation mark.
- Now while holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next select wipe data / factory reset option, by using Volume Buttons and confirm it by pressing power Button.
- Now, Select “Yes–delete all user data” option, by using Volume Buttons and confirm it with power Button.
- At the final stage, choose the “Reboot System” option.
- Your Samsung note 5 reset done.
How to Reset Galaxy Note 5 using Google Find My Device ?
In this method we’ll show you how to Reset Galaxy Note 5 when you are locked out using Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method will erase all your Android mobile data. Using Google Find My Device you can also find my Samsung Note 5 device location. But this Reset option will erase all your device data and you won’t get your galaxy note 5 data after reset. Just follow our simple steps below to hard reset galaxy note 5 or factory reset Samsung note 5 using Google Find My Device.
- On your Computer or any phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in with the same Google account that you used for setting up your Samsung galaxy note5 mobile.
- Next, You will see three different options in Android Device Manager,
- Now, click on Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Next, tap on the Erase option.
- It will successfully reset galaxy note 5 mobile and will restart galaxy note 5.
For details on Google Device Manager please follow this link:
Google Device Manager
How to Unlock Galaxy Note 5 using Google Security Questions ?
This unlock galaxy note 5 method only work for some Galaxy mobile models. If you see Google security questions on your locked screen, you can use this method to unlock galaxy note 5 free when you forgot pattern or password using Google Security Questions.
- Turn On your Samsung galaxy note 5 by holding the Power button.
- Now try to unlock galaxy note 5 device multiple times, You will see a Forgot pattern Option.
- Select the Forgot pattern option.
- Now Select option Answer question.
- Then type your Google security answer.
- Next, select Unlock Option.
- Now, you will see YES or NO option, Click YES option.
- In this step, you can create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Now your Samsung galaxy note 5 will be successfully unlocked.
For details on Google Security Questions please follow this link:
Google Security Questions
Unlock or Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 5 using Android Multi Tools
If by any means you’re locked out of Samsung galaxy note 5 mobile, using Android Tools and Drivers, you can easily reset Samsung galaxy note 5 free. This hydro unlock tool can also be used to unlock Samsung galaxy note 5, Reset note5 PIN, Reset Gmail account, Remove Pattern lock for note5 or even to reset Samsung galaxy note 5 when you forgot password on Samsung note 5. Read carefully all the instructions before entering any number using this tool.
- Turn ON your computer or laptop and open any browser.
- Now download Android Multi tools from below link.
- After installing this Multi Unlock tool, open the Android Tools.
- Next, enable USB debugging on your Samsung galaxy note 5 mobile phone.
- Hold Volume Up + Power button or Volume Down + Power button on your note 5 mobile.
- Now you will see Android boot mode.
- Connect your tab to your computer via USB.
- Now select any one option based on your requirement option 2 to reset Face/PIN lock, option 3 to reset Face/Gesture Lock or 5 option to wipe data on your Samsung galaxy note 5 phone.
- Next, wait for a while.
- It will unlock or reset Samsung galaxy note 5 device and will restart automatically.
For complete details on how to use Android Multi Tools please follow this link: Android Multi Tools
How to Unlock Note 5 with Google Account ?
This method is used to reset or unlock note 5 with Google account or gmail ID. You can use this method only if you know your Gmail username and password. Follow below steps to Reset or unlock note 5 with Google account:
- Power ON your mobile phone.
- Perform a number of unsuccessful attempts on your galaxy note 5 mobile to unlock the device.
- Now, you will see Forgot pattern option on your mobile screen.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Now you can enter a backup PIN or your Gmail account login details.
- Next, Enter either your backup PIN or your Gmail username and password.
- Finally, it will unlock note 5 with Google account successfully and will reboot note 5.
Reset Forgot Note 5 Password using Android Data Recovery Tool
This method is used to bypass lock screen when you forgot note 5 password on your mobile phone and want to recover Android data like files, photos, videos, etc. using this tool. It can also be used on some galaxy mobiles to unlock password, bypass pin, hard reset or pattern lock when you forgot note 5 password or on any Android phone.
For complete details on how to use Android Data Recovery Tool please follow this link: Android Data Recovery Tool
How to Factory Reset Note 5?
This method is not used to unlock a mobile. This method is used to factory reset note 5 mobile phone. You can use this method only if you know your mobile password. This Samsung galaxy note 5 factory reset method will erase all your phone data like photos, videos, media, apps, settings, etc. and will restore it to factory settings. Follow below steps to factory reset note 5 mobile:
- Power ON your mobile.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Next, locate Backup & Reset option and select it.
- Now, Select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Choose option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Now Select Erase Everything option. It will reboot Note 5 automatically.
- Factory Reset successfully done on your Samsung Galaxy Note 5.
If you’re unable to perform this standard Samsung note 5 factory reset using the above steps, then try the Samsung Note 5 Hard Reset method given at the top of this page.
How to Reset Samsung Network Settings ?
This method is not an unlock method. This note 5 reset method is used to reset Samsung network settings, like Wi-Fi settings, Mobile data settings, and Bluetooth settings. Follow below steps to reset note 5 Samsung network settings:
- Switch On your Samsung galaxy note 5 mobile, by holding the power button.
- Go to Setting’s icon from your home screen.
- Find the Reset option on your Samsung galaxy note 5.
- From the list, tap on Reset network settings.
- Next, select your current sim and tab on Reset settings.
- Again, click on the option Reset Settings.
- It will successfully Hard Reset a note 5 Samsung network settings of your mobile.
Above methods can also be used to resolve following problems:
- Bypass Samsung Galaxy note 5 forgot password
- Hard reset a Samsung galaxy note 5
- How to unlock Samsung phone password
- Samsung note 5 FRP unlock
- How to hard reset a note 5 galaxy
- Samsung Galaxy note 5 pattern lock removal