Unlock Kyocera Phones quickly and efficiently with our amazing tricks and tips.
Usually Kyocera mobiles are tough and solid devices, but they aren’t difficult to unlock. With our simple to use methods, we’ll show you how to unlock a Kyocera phone within minutes. The best part is that we help you to unlock your phone absolutely Free. On our website you can easily Unlock Kyocera Android mobile if you forgot your password, pattern lock or even PIN. Please read carefully all the methods and steps one by one to unlock your Kyocera phone.
Some unlock methods given here may erase all your mobile data like contacts, media files and apps. warning
You can select from the most popular Kyocera models below. If you don’t see your Kyocera model listed, just follow the steps below:
How To Unlock Kyocera Phone !
There are many circumstances when you want to unlock your mobile phone. Some of them includes wiping data or Hard Reset to Unlock Kyocera Phone without Password or code. You can also use it to reset Kyocera mobile password, Pattern Lock removal, PIN lock removal, or even Gesture Lock. Here we will show you how to:
- Unlock your Kyocera Android phones when forgot the password.
- Remove Pattern lock or Face lock or Pin of Kyocera phone.
- Hard Reset Kyocera Mobile.
- Wipe data on your Kyocera mobile.
- Unlock password without data loss.
- Kyocera Mobile recover password.
Unlock Kyocera by Hard Reset
This is a hard reset method that will delete all your Android mobile data. Here we will show you how to unlock a kyocera phone using Hard Reset. You won’t be able to recover your data after reset Kyocera phone. Your mobile will be reset to factory settings as it was new. This method will also help to speed up your mobile. Follow below steps to Reset Kyocera phone:
- Turn OFF your Kyocera mobile.
- Hold down together:
Power Button + Volume Up Button or
Power Button + Volume Down Button
- When you see the Kyocera Logo, release all the buttons.
- Next, you will see the Android exclamation mark.
- Now while holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button.
- Next select wipe data / factory reset option, by using Volume Buttons and confirm it with power Button.
- Next, Select “Yes–delete all user data” option, by using Volume Buttons and confirm it with power Button.
- Finally, select option Reboot System.
- Reset Done on your Kyocera mobile phone.
How to Unlock Kyocera using Google Find My Device ?
In this method we’ll show you how to unlock Kyocera using Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager. This method will erase all your Android mobile data. Using Google Find My Device you can also find your Android device location. But this Reset option will erase all your mobile device data and you won’t get your data after reset. Just follow our simple steps below to unlock Kyocera using Google Find My Device.
- On your PC or any phone, go to the Android Device Manager.
- Sign in with your same Google account that you used for setting up your phone.
- Next, You will see three different options in Android Device Manager,
- Next, click on Erase device option and you will see Erase all data menu.
- Now, click on the Erase option.
- It will successfully unlock your Kyocera Mobile.
For details on Google Device Manager please follow this link:
Google Device Manager
Unlock a Kyocera Phone using Google Security Questions
This unlock method only work for some Kyocera models. If you see Google security questions on your locked screen, you can use this method to unlock your Kyocera mobile.
- Turn On your Mobile by holding the Power button.
- After doing tried to unlock your device multiple times, You will see Forgot pattern Option.
- Click on the Forgot pattern option.
- Next Select option Answer question.
- Then type your Google security answer.
- Next, select Unlock Option.
- Now, you will see YES or NO option, Select YES option.
- In this step, you can create a new PIN or Pattern.
- Now you Kyocera phone will be successfully unlocked.
For details on Google Security Questions please follow this link:
Google Security Questions
Kyocera Phone Reset using Android Multi Tools
Using Android Tools and Drivers, you can easily do Kyocera phone reset. This hydro unlock tool can also be used to unlock your Kyocera mobile, Reset Gmail account, Remove Pattern lock or Remove PIN. Read carefully instructions before entering any number or letter using this tool.
- Switch ON your computer or laptop and open any browser.
- Now download Android Multi tools from below link.
- After installing this Kyocera Hydro Unlock tool, open the Android Tools.
- Next, enable USB debugging on your mobile phone.
- Hold Volume Up + Power button or Volume Down + Power button on your mobile.
- Now you will see Android boot mode.
- Connect your mobile to your computer via USB.
- Now select 2 or 3 option to reset password or pin of your Kyocera phone.
- Next, wait for a while.
- Your device will be unlocked and will restart Kyocera phone automatically.
For complete details on how to use Android Multi Tools please follow this link: Android Multi Tools
Factory Reset Kyocera Phone
This method is not used to unlock a Kyocera mobile. You can only use this method, if you know your mobile password. This reset method will erase all your mobile data like photos, medias, apps, and settings, etc. and will restore it to factory settings. Follow below steps for Kyocera Factory Reset:
- Power ON your Kyocera mobile.
- Go to the Settings.
- Next, locate Backup & Reset option and select it.
- Now, Select the Factory Data Reset option.
- Next, Select option Reset phone or Reset Device.
- Now Select Erase Everything option.
- Reset successfully done on your Kyocera Mobile.
If you’re unable to perform this standard Factory Data Reset of Kyocera Phone using the above steps, then try the Hard Reset Kyocera method given at the top of this page.